With this document, we want to inform you about the reasons why we collect your personal data, what we do with them, what your rights are and how you can exercise them. If you are really interested in the destination of your data, we recommend that you lose a couple of minutes to read it.
- Identity: UDO KRICHBAUM TRANSITUS S.L.
- Address: Heras Industrial Park, Bilbao-Santander Highway, Parcela 207, 39,792 Heras (Cantabria)
- Telephone: (+34) 942 54 40 81 / (+34) 677 442 246
- Contact DPD: www.transitus.es/es/contactar/
In UDO KRICHBAUM TRANSITUS S.L. We collect and treat the information you provide us with in order to respond to the questions you ask us through our contact forms and comments, and to send you information that is of interest to you through our communication channels.
We will keep this information stored as long as you do not request its deletion.
The legal bases for the treatment of your data are the following:
- Execution of the subscription contract to send you information that is of interest to you through our communication channels.
- Obtaining your consent to answer the questions you ask us through our contact forms and comments.
Remember that you are not obliged to give us your consent for the processing of your data, but if you do not, UDO KRICHBAUM TRANSITUS S.L. can not send you information that is of interest to you through our communication channels.
In order to offer our services with a better quality and comply with our tax obligations, we let you know that the data you provide us may be assigned to:
- Google LLC, responsible for the collection of analytics of this website and subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement.
- Smartsupp Chat, in charge of the online chat of the company Smartsupp.com, S.R.O.
The fact that you have given us your information and you have given us the consent to treat them does not enslave us. There are a series of rights that you can exercise at any time, which are:
- Rights to request access to your personal data.
- Right to request rectification or deletion.
- Right to request limitation of treatment.
- Right to oppose treatment.
- Right to data portability.
We also inform you that if you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
Also, we inform you that you can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights.